Friday, February 23, 2007

Starting Again

Well...we all get second chances and I am taking a second chance at being a blogger...whatever that means... I have thought of myself as a writer starting at about the age of 14, but now, thanks to technology, I can write what I feel and share these thoughts with others --- whoever is out in cyber space reading. That is a bit of a scary thought, but at the same time, I have 2 blogs I read often and they make me laugh, cry and help me learn so much. AND an old friend has started a blog...with pictures of her beautiful family, her beautiful self and thoughts that are meaningful..so I thought, "if she can do it, so will I!" Here I am ... blogging! Who woulda thunk it!

1 comment:

LaRae said...

I am glad to have been a source of inspiration to someone!! I am really enjoying the blogging thing - I find that I often think during the week about what my next blog will be. I never knew I could have so much fun with it! Blog fever it catchy - Lesli inspired me. You should check out her blog at leslistreets.typepad.com. Keep it up - I'll be checking your blog for regular updates!