Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where did all the readers go?

I am a bit confused.

I sent to all my blogger friends my new and fun blog address, but it seems no one (except for Judy) figured out that the family blog has MOVED. If you found the blog, but just lurked, that is cool, but if you are a lurker, do me one favor...leave just a 'hi' message as a comment so I know you were here.

I like blogging. It helps meet my creative needs. But, I am, just like everyone else, busy in life. I guess my ego would like to have some response to my writing. I shouldn't care, but somehow, I do. I don't have a huge family as many of my blogger friends, so I have not many to share with, but I do consider many of my friends 'family..'

Maybe I am just whining and feeling a bit of pity for myself. Probably. It is Sunday and that does mean melancholy for me.

Anyway - here is my plea. Leave a comment and let me know you at least found the new address. Thanks.

5 comments:

Micalanne said...

Janet, Janet, Janet! Hello!!! As you guessed, I have been busy with the good, the bad and the ugly! I will catch up on all my blog reading on Sunday and leave more comments! Hugs and Kisses throughout the day...

Anonymous said...

Sorry....don't be confused we are still here....just really slowwww at least in my case at least. We love your blog..if it is any consolation hardly anyone has been commenting on my blog either....perhaps it is all the nice weather everybody wants to be outside! I can't remember my password either so I have to leave my comment with just my name! Gee whiz my brain is like swiss cheese!

LaRae said...

Hi Janet - sorry I am so slow to get over here for a visit! I just added your new blog to my yahoo page that lists the feeds to all the blogs I frequent. I agree that it is very nice to get comments & feedback & it's even nicer just to keep in touch with those you care about. I will be better from now on!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, Janet. Hope all is going well, what's been happening with the Boys and Beagles?

Janet Patrice said...

hey all...thanks for letting me know that you found the new blog..

I have updated our lives a bit here for you - ENJOY!!