Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 14th Devin

Devin and his favorite gift from his Grandpa....Jelly Beans!
My 'baby' is now 14!! He was ordained a teacher yesterday. He looked so tall and grown up next to our Bishop on the stand. I remember when he was 8 and had been baptised ~ he refused to go on the stand as he was too shy! He has grown up a lot since then. He isn't so shy anymore. Enjoy a few pictures of his day. We made him wait until after Church at 4 pm to open his presents. He was quite patient, until Church ended and then he said in the lobby, quite loudly, "Let's Roll!! There are presents waiting for me to rip thme open!"
That is our little man Devin...so glad he is mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't he just turn 13?

He is such a cutie! Do you think those jelly beans will last very long?

Happy Bday, Devin.

(Glad you're back, Janet)

LaRae said...

Happy belated birthday Devin! I am quite envious of that giant container of jelly beans!

Micalanne said...

Well Happy Birthday Devin!!!

Janet I have completely missed your posts! You're the best! Check out the picture of the baby deer on my blog. When I was taking pictures of the animals at a petting zoo in Williams, AZ, it was this picture that made me think, "I'll post this picture for Janet. I bet she would like it."