Saturday, June 21, 2008

way behind in the life of my blog

Well....I clicked over to my own blog for a change and found that it has been longer than I remembered since I had visited here. I can't believe that life has zoomed by so quickly and somehow left me holding on for all I am worth!
The things I promised to update about a few posts ago are 'old news' by now, and I am not sure what the point in posting it all would be.
But, I will share a few Snoopy the Musical photos as it was so much fun for this truly INTROVERTED mom to watch her truly EXTROVERT actor of a son sing, dance and "become" Snoopy!
Snoopy (aka Grant)
The Cast...singing the finale
Grant and his biggest fan....Devin.

3 comments:

Micalanne said...

Well Hellooooo Janet! Very handsome boys - I wish we could have gone to see Grant as Snoopy. Good to hear from you again...and don't forget, you've been tagged...by ME!

LaRae said...

Hi Janet - Great pictures! Every time I see a picture of Grant it blows me away how much he looks like you. I don't know what it's like to have a kid who looks like me! Happy summer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet. Grant looks like the best Snoopy ever to grace the stage. What else has been happening in your world? Aren't you about to graduate?