Sunday, November 16, 2008

Celebration of the day I was born

Howdy - I have lots to catch up on.... Let's start with pictures from my birthday weekend - Me at 43 Dinner at White Chocolate Grill --- gotta love a place that has desert on the menu before anything else! Seared Ahi Tuna - my favorite!! Sharing some volcanic chocolate thing with my man Then on Sunday - Dinner at my folks - Steak, Artichoke, twice baked potatoes and.....

Desert at my parents on Sunday - Texas Sheet Cake - delish!
And to top off a perfect night --

a few hours of Aggravation (do you remember this game?) I found this one on eBay...and we play every week.

4 comments:

LaRae said...

Happy birthday Janet! I totally remember Aggravation - haven't seen it in years. Cool!

Micalanne said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Janet! I love your hair! It looks really cute. I have never played Aggravation, but I do remember when it was popular. Glad you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Janet Patrice! By the way, your blog looks really cool. I'm home sick right now and haven't had an appetite for anything all day EXCEPT that chocolate cake - I may be getting better, thanks to you. It looks like you had a really fun birthday weekend. - Here's to 43 more!

dawnae said...

Okay the game looks familiar! I know i have seen it...oh look LaRae remembers! (she is so smart) Happy Birthday...aren't they coming much faster these days?