Monday, January 7, 2008

"What have you been doing?" asked Micalanne

I just received a message from my pal, Micalanne. She asked why I was so behind on blogging. My answer is....I really have no idea! I have thought about blogging, looked at my blog, thought about things a lot and wanted to put on the blog...but really.... I have no good excuse. Unless you count the holidays, but really, that should not count as I had a paid week off from work, had no school for 2 weeks and hung out with my kids. We saw 3 movies, ate out for breakfast 4 days and did lots of other fun and holiday type stuff together. It was nice to just hang out and to sleep in and to take couch naps and read and do n-o-t-h-i-n-g for a while. (I did volunteer a bit on the Obama campaign, but that was more fun than work) Now, I am back to work, back in school, back in action and feel like I should blog. Why is that? Anyway, I have 2 books to review for the blog and I have many thoughts in my brain I want to write about, but for now, I am watching "no brain" TV (Deal or No Deal) and hanging with my husband and beagles. BUT, I promise, I have about 4 posts coming your way so get ready!! 'Til then....love and peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet, nice to have you back. I am looking forward to your book reviews, etc. Happy New Year to the Nordine Family!

Micalanne said...

Well there you are! Good to hear from you.