Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School 2008 - Firsts and Lasts

Well, the first day of school came and it has passed....and for me, 'the mom,' I feel a mix of excitement, sadness, nostalgia and 'Am I really this old?"
Grant started his SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL and Devin started his FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!
Here are a few pictures of the day (not taken before school as seminary starts at 5:50 in the A.M!!) We took the pictures after school had ended for the day! Devin - the 9th grader, reporting for duty Grant - Senior Mentor for Bonanza High School Grant - "Ok mom, enough with the pictures..." My boys - High School Students (How did this happen to ME??)

4 comments:

LaRae said...

2 high school students?! Wow Janet - I'm glad I'm not as "old" as you since I have yet to have ONE high school student : )!

Janet Patrice said...

Somehow...that does not seem right or fair...and...it must mean that Judy is older than both of us as she has a COLLEGE student.

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Janet!
You are a nice mom not to take 5:30 am pix of your kids. I'm sure they appreciated that. And by the way, congratulation on YOUR last day of school, you smartie pants.

LaRae said...

Janet - I totally agree - Judy is definitely older - by several years!!