Sunday, September 7, 2008

ARE YOU READY??!!!

It is finally time. There is a crispness in the air, there is an excitement in people that happens only in September...NFL football is BACK! I love football. Especially NFL football. Sure, I like college football (especially the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame) and I even like high school football - Go Bengals! - But there is nothing to compare to NFL football.

My team is the Indianapolis Colts. My husbands is the Minnesota Vikings, Grant loves the Green Bay Packers (he is undecided about this whole Brett Favre situation) and Devin, he likes the Baltimore Ravens, though he does not watch with the excitement of his mother. Our family participates for fun in an online game where we pick the winners. We enjoy seeing who is the best at picking the winners ... it is a fun family activity.

Oh - gotta go - the game is on!

THE Peyton MANning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fall, too. It reminds me of my dad who loves college football - especially BYU. The only games I see these days are my high school's homecoming games.

BTW - I like your new blog look.