Saturday, April 18, 2009

Save the Date!! I'm Going to Graduate!

The time is finally here! Big news from our home to yours!
On JUNE 6, 2009 at 10 am at the Orleans Arena, I will walk across the stage and receive my Masters of Science in Marriage, Family and Child Therapy!!
All are welcome to attend the ceremony!
The evening of June 6, there will be a Graduation Party, so please keep the date open and get your party shoes ready!! Details to follow!!
AND if one graduation was not enough, lets add another!!
Grant will graduate from High School on June 11, 2009 at 9 am at the Orleans Arena, too!
June is a pretty exciting month for our family!!
Here is a picture of the soon-to-be Graduates!!

Photo credit - Lesli Streets of Leslie Streets Photography

5 comments:

LaRae said...

Congrats to you & Grant!! What an accomplishment - so very exciting! Love the picture, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Janet! You have worked long and hard for this. I'm so proud of you; you will be an awesome therapist. I love the graduation picture. That was such a great idea.

Joyce said...

Great Accomplishment! You will be a wonderful help to many people.

LaRae said...

Janet - Thanks so much for the Barbara Walters contact info! You're great! LaRae

Carolie said...

Congratulations!!

You commented on my blog a while back, when I had an auction for Nie Nie, of Japanese candy and silly, cute stuff (I live in Sasebo, Japan). Wellll...I just happened to be going through my archives, saw your note, and decided to visit your blog. I didn't remember that you were in Las Vegas!

Guess where my husband's family lives? Yup, Las Vegas. Guess where we are headed next week for a few days? You got it -- Las Vegas!

So...I thought I'd offer to bring you some Japanese candy and cute stuff, if you want it! You can contact me at carolie(AT)wordmagix(DOT)com.