Saturday, April 14, 2007

Art by Wayne...my main man

My husband Wayne is an artist who is perfecting his craft often. These are 3 examples of his work and 3 of my favorites. He focuses on nature, which I love.... He was recently commissioned by a co-worker to paint the co-worker's childhood home and it is looking great so far. I enjoy his art hobby, especially since I can barely draw a stick figure. We all have our talents, and art is definitely one of Wayne's.
Utah Birch from a brochure from the Utah Shakespearean Festival

Ocean Breeze

My favorite of his Lighthouse Paintings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Janet! His work is great, no wonder he was commissioned to paint a childhood home! Has he painted a picture of you?

LaRae said...

I really like the lighthouse picture. What a great talent!

dawnae said...

These are great..very calming and peaceful style!

Anonymous said...

Your husband's cute, Janet!

Micalanne said...

Show us some more of his work! i like his choice of colors.