Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Few Vacation Pictures

The Beach at Sunset....nothing better
My feet where Amy Grant stood! (breath..breath..)
Mom and sons on the beach
The Family at Universal Studios
We had a wonderful time on our short spring break vacation. Creating family memories is one of my favorite things to do. I love these men in my life and I feel so lucky that my kids enjoy hanging out with their "old parents" -- we laugh a lot with and at each other and it is so fun to be with them - truly enjoying their company.
We just wish we had more days to spend in Sunny So. California...we love it there and love when we get to play together.

4 comments:

dawnae said...

love the pics Janet, thanks for sharing...you guys make a beautiful family. I really look forward to the days when I can "hang" with my girls. You can tell you guys are good parents! Glad you guys had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Those pix looked fun. Fortunately we had good weather just for you. Happy memories!

Anonymous said...

What beach were you at?

Micalanne said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Glad you had a good time!