Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Neighbor, The Monster

Here is the flyer for the play that Grant is going to be in. My Neighbor, The Monster is an original play written by The Rainbow Company and should be hysterical and poignant. Grant plays "Joey" who is (by Grant's description) the comic relief in the play...which is perfect for him!
So, if you are in Vegas, come out and see the play! It is a great way to introduce your kids to theatre and to get them inspired to participate! Let me know if you will be attending, and I'll be sure to be there! Keep in mind - there are always cookies at a Rainbow Company play!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a lot of fun and my kind of play! I can't wait to see pictures from the production.

Break a leg, Grant!

Micalanne said...

What fun! I wish I had less of a schedule so I could wander up that way to see it!