Tuesday, September 4, 2007

GREAT IDEA!

I had an epiphany tonight during the Danny Gans show. I was sort of paying attention while enjoying the show, thinking of my blog...silly, but sometimes my mind does wander...anyway... I had a great idea! We should have a reunion in CEDAR CITY, UTAH and see a play (or two...or three) next summer or even this fall! see www.bard.org they have this fall's schedule up and next year's, too! It would be a lot of fun to get together. Dawnae could come down from middle Utah, Judy and Micalanne could come to Vegas from CA and LaRae, Judy, Micalanne and I could drive up and well, LaRae is already there - Janae and Lesli could even join us if they were feeling adventurous! We could even invite Joan! Now I am excited! Anyone else think this is a brilliant idea, too?! PS - I did enjoy Danny Gans with Devin - the tickets were free, which made the show even better.... love www.showtickets4locals.com we get to see free shows as often as we have time for - nice!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it's a brilliant idea! I will take a look at the website you posted. Teachers can only get away certain times.

LaRae said...

Sounds great! I think my fall is pretty much booked - but next summer would be great - I bet we could even stay at my parents cabin at Mammoth Creek - up above Cedar.

Janet Patrice said...

I am all for next summer. With the car accident(s) and subsequent expense of it all, I am pretty booked, too. I think the cabin idea sounds splended!

If you notice, a few posts down, LaRae H (L) responded! Now, if we can just get her to BLOG!

Micalanne said...

Very fun idea! It will be a crazy summer for us since it will be Bethany's last summer before graduation; but if I know in advance I'm sure I can make it happen.

dawnae said...

That sounds fantastic!!! Next spring rose will be two, and I am sure I will be able to get away!!! Lets plan on it!

Janet Patrice said...

I think if we plan a year out, we should be OK --- or at least I hope we would be!

Janae said...

I am always up for a mini vacation, so if I am invited then count me in:)