Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A bunch of questions...and answers!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 – Seminary driving 2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Music and Lyrics 3. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives, Medium, Amazing Race and anything on Food Network 4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal 5. Favorite sandwich? Monte Cristo 6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland 7. Favorite sport to watch? NFL Football – INDIANAPOLIS COLTS! 8. Favorite saying? “Courage is the ability to walk through fear with Faith!”9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends on the day10. What is your shoe size? 9.5 11. Pets? Yes – beautiful girl beagle, 1 old-soul beagle, 1 cute puggle and a goofy cat12. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I have a 4.0 GPA in Graduate School 13. What did you want to be when you were little? Older and invisible 14. How are you today? I rock! 15. What is your favorite candy? Pringles ( I don’t really eat candy...) 16. What is your favorite flower? Gardenias 17. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 2009 when I graduate from Graduate School as a Marriage and Family Therapist 18. Do you wish on stars? Yes 19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green 20. How is the weather right now? Sorta hot, but amazingly beautiful 21. Favorite soft drink? DR. PEPPER 22. Favorite restaurant? A new one – The Grotto in the Golden Nugget hotel 23. Hair color? Blond 24. Favorite day of the year? Everyday 25. What was your favorite toy as a child? My brother’s toys and my cat 26. Summer or winter? Summer 27. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate 28. Favorite smell? RAIN and the Beach / Ocean 29. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Both – butter and salt 30. What are you most looking forward to? When I am completely finished going to class every week 31. What is your occupation? Differential Response working with families 32. What are you listening to right now? News 3 33. What was the last thing that you ate? Chai Crème Frapaccino 34. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep 35. The last person you spoke to on the phone? My handsome husband, Wayne 36. What was the last book you read? Currently reading Whitethorn Woods and just read A Brief Therapy 37. Hugs or kisses? Hugs from kids and close friends, and kisses from my husband 38. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries 39. When was the last time you cried? Last time I saw Dreamgirls 40. What did you do last night? Studied and read until Midnight 41. What inspires you? People who just ‘keep on keeping on...’ despite tremendous odds against them – the human spirit is AMAZING to me. 42. How many years at your current job? 1 ( but I’ve been a mom for 15) 43. Favorite day of the week? Sunday – and the afternoon nap that it brings 44. How many states have you lived in? 2 45. Favorite holidays? Christmas and Easter 46. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, but I have jumped out a plane 2 times

3 comments:

dawnae said...

hey Janet I got to you through LaRae's blog. I loved your survey....I never knew those things about you. What is differential response???? I am amazed how much you have done in your life...those pics were great of the airplane. I loved seeing the Christmas picture of your kids and hubby...I have yet to meet them! Take care....

LaRae said...

Love your list & answers! I see Dawnae has left a comment, as you saw from my post, she's the one that I inherited the list from.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Janet,
Cool blog! Lots of interesting stuff going on in your life. I, too, am looking forward to finishing grad school - will it ever end? I hope I remember this feeling when I think of signing up for a doctorate. I hear myself screaming already.